Stretch Exercises provides a most convenient way to stretch with or without a simple chair. Professionally designed but easily learnt, Stretch Exercises make use of and simplify various Yoga poses for everyone, regardless of flexibility, to enjoy total relaxation and refreshment through daily stretching
What benefits does stretching bring about?
- Alleviates backache, arthritis pain
- Reduces muscle tension and increases range of movement of your joints
- Strengthens your muscles and burns extra fats
- Increases blood circulation and boosts your immunity
- Increases energy levels and relieves pressure
Stretch Exercises features in
- Professional Yoga teacher offers correct practice and detailed instructions.
- 40 stretching poses are arranged in categories for training various body parts.
- One single chair assists you in easier and better stretching.
- You can pick a few stretching poses as a daily routine.
- Slideshow option and semi-transparent instructing window offers more convenience.
Finding the time to stay healthy and in shape can be difficult for anyone. But when you’re an entrepreneur who’s work seems to follow you around everywhere, it’s a task that seems nearly impossible. As business owners, it’s easy to forget that you have to take care of yourself too. Just like your business, your body needs care and attention in order to properly function. Leading a healthy lifestyle will benefit both you and your business in the long run as healthy people tend to be happier and more productive.
Get yourself in gear with new cardio routines, strength training exercises, and the latest yoga workouts. Our experts give you the best advice to keep your fitness routines working for you!
Finding a yoga class used to be simple. You’d walk into your local gym and there would be The Class. Your choices were few because, well, there weren’t that many people looking to get their om on: In 2001, 4.3 million Americans were hitting the yoga mat; just over a decade later, that number has almost quadrupled to about 16.5 million. Studios, gyms, and rec centers now offer an estimated 800-plus styles to choose from, says Leigh Crews, a spokesperson with the American Council on Exercise. Some of it has to do with yoga’s (well-deserved) reputation for being an excellent stress reliever. But a big part of yoga’s popularity surge is it’s just plain good exercise.
A complete health and fitness app , which gives you information about the fat loss tips and Aerobic Workouts , and complete Yoga. Also it has zero size tips and diet plan by celebrities