Aditya Hrudayam Stotram
by: Mahastro • 705
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ANY STOTRAM ON THE GO... "VEDHA PATASHALA SERIES"
Features of this App :-
From this version, the app is now fully functional with all the special features listed below WITHOUT any limitations.
This App is specially designed to accommodate unique features like :
1. Gurukulam way of learning.
2. Multi language support (Sanskrit, English, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam and more to be included) (or) famously referred in the search as 'Lyrics' in 5 languages is also included.
3.Text Auto Scroll relative to the Audio.
4. Highlighted text in a bigger size, in the middle of the screen.
5. Two speed levels.
6. Search utility for easy traversing at the top right.
7. 'Meaning' of the stotram that runs along the text and audio.
8. Font Increase and Decrease option.
9. Advanced learning with 'Word' repeat in learning mode.
10. "Full Audio Repeat" with repeat once or repeat loop feature.
We Pray to Lord Surya to shower his Blessings on all the readers.
This is a hymn (powerful Mantra) in glorification of the Sun or Surya, Who is
the Lord of this Universe, the god of all Gods, was recited by the great sage Agastya to Lord
Rama on the battlefield before fighting with Ravana.
Significance of this hymn.
In The section of "Phalashruti", which is also the part of the 31 slokas,
sage agastya explains thus:
25) Listen Oh Rama! Oh Ragava, scion of the Raghu dynasty, any person, singing the glories of
Surya in great difficulties, during affliction, while lost in the wilderness, and when beset
with fear, will not come to grief (or loose heart).
26) If you worship this lord of the universe, the God of all Gods, with concentrated mind and
devotion by reciting this hymn thrice, you will emerge victorious in the battle.
" The belief goes like ... when this hymn is recited for 48 continuous days (mandal), the
reader's desires are fulfilled" .
" The Great Sage Parasara in the Book 'Brihit Parasara Hora Shashtra' has recommended to recite
this to get relief from the afflictions or malevolence effect caused by Surya Graha
(planet) as per Vedic Astrology.