Benjamin Franklin 13 Virtues
by: AndroidJustin • 120
This app brings you the knowledge of a very great man "Benjamin Franklin". Benjamin Franklin lived by a checklist he made that he applied to his every day life that contained 13 Virtues.People who have followed theses 13 Virtues have changed there lives made them happier, wiser and richer in way only some can dream of and also shown them the true meaning of life.I hope you enjoyed this app as much as I have making it.
Virtues Franklin Tracked in his Checklist
1. Temperance: Eat not to dullness and drink not to elevation.
2. Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself. Avoid trifling conversation.
3. Order: Let all your things have their places. Let each part of your business have its time.
4. Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve.
5. Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself: i.e., Waste nothing.
6. Industry: Lose no time. Be always employed in something useful. Cut off all unnecessary actions.
7. Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit. Think innocently and justly; and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
8. Justice: Wrong none, by doing injuries or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
9. Moderation: Avoid extremes. Forebear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
10. Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanness in body, clothes or habitation.
11. Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring; never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
12. Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
13. Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
Tags: ben franklin virtue tracker , ben franklin....13 virtues , benjamin franklin 13 virtue aim , cleanliness according of franklin 13 vitrues