by: apptonik • 15
Clutter Rescue believes that every Mum should have time to do all the things she wants - not spend her time trying to find things in her home (usually for other people!).
Clutter Rescue’s philosophy and step-by-step organising and decluttering systems show time poor Mums how to take control of their space and time. We love helping busy Mums balance work and home, raise helpful children and find time to connect with the people that matter.
The Clutter Rescue App has been designed to help busy Mums succeed with their organising goals and shares practical tips and organising challenges to help Mums declutter and organise their space and time.
Clutter Rescue’s own definition of BUSY and our Eight Traits of an Organised Mum moves Mums from BUSY to Balanced in a positive way.
The Clutter Rescue App inspires busy Mums to get organised with a host of practical tools including:
• Ground rules to get you started on your organising journey;
• Organising Challenges to work through at your own pace to help you balance work and home, raise helpful children and find time to connect with the people that matter;
• Quick and effective organising tips to pick and choose from that suit you, your home and your schedule;
• Clutter Rescue TV episodes with practical advice on how to organise specific areas of your home, schedule and children’s chores and routines;
• Organising Podcasts to keep you motivated and inspired on your organising journey;
• Articles and blog posts on all aspects of organising in the home to help you know what processes and products work for each space.
Start your journey from BUSY to Balanced today!