Drag to Unlock Screen
by: ReliableApp • 1
Drag to unlock the screen here. Come to download this screen lock here. With this tool, we can experience a new unlock method here.
There is a beautiful background here for us to lock the screen.
On this background, we can get date, time and day of week here.
Simple to set and easy to lock
Totally free to lock and unlock the screen
Unique design and idea to lock the screen
Enables sound or vibration effects
Fast available switch to screen locker
Completely free for Android devices
Simple design and detailed information
Get quick access to date, time and day of week
Has a beautiful UI and background
1. If you have nothing with your device, you can lock the screen to save battery and troublesome.
2. Use this screen locker to replace your original one.
3. Set vibration or ringtone effect to remind us of unlocking the screen here.
4. Turn on this screen locker and it will run for us.
5. If we want to check time or anything with devices, we should press POWER key to activate the screen.
6. On the locked screen, we can get date, time and day of week to make our life more convenient.
7. Or if you need to unlock the screen, you can drag SMS/CALL/HOME icon to open.
Enables vibrator or sound effects here.
In this way, we can get quick access to reminders here in the process of unlocking the screen.
If the screen is off, we should press POWER key to turn on the locked screen.
We can get date, time and day of week to quick access to daily information easily.
Drag to unlock the screen.
If you want to experience a different screen locker, come to try this. This screen locker Drag to Unlock Screen supports to lock the screen with detailed daily information and unlock the screen with dragging here.
MORE FROM WIKI:
In fluid dynamics, drag can refer to forces which act on a solid object in the direction of the relative fluid flow velocity. Unlike other resistive forces, such as dry friction, which may be nearly independent of velocity, drag forces depend on velocity. Drag can force always decrease fluid velocity relative to the solid object in the fluid's path.