Dream Moods Dream Dictionary
by: Dream Moods, Inc. • 7.3K
If you're intro dream symbols or dream interpretation, Dream Moods is a pretty good, simple tool to have at your side. It includes a decent, although not extensive, dream dictionary, allowing you to finally find out what that nightmare with all the tuna fish tied to hot air balloons really means. You can also save symbols onto a calendar, as well as leave more extensive voice or typed notes to remember details of an especially vivid dream. The design needs modernizing, but it's a good free tool nevertheless.
The dictionary includes over 5700 symbols, including some modern entries (like Internet) that you might not find in more old-school dream dictionaries. Optional password protection.
The design simply looks outdated. If the dev revamped this with a material design, it could easily be a great app.
Tags: dream moods dictionary a z , dream moods , dreams moods , dream moods dream dictionary
by Janel , Appszoom
Jun 22, 2015
From the popular website, DreamMoods.com, comes the ultimate dream interpretation app to help you analyze the meaning of your dreams.
* Over 6000 dream symbols you can either search or browse through. Large database includes modern day symbols you won't find in most other dream dictionaries.
* Save your key dream symbols to a calendar journal so you can easily keep track of what you dream about from day to day.
* Built-in password-protected dream journal lets you type and/or voice record your dream.
* Dynamic journal entries automatically link to key symbols in the dream dictionary for quick and easy interpretation.
* Automatically keeps a history log of all the dream symbols you have looked at so you can easily refer back to them.
* Integrated Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS function allows you to easily share dream symbols and meanings with others.
Download the app today and find out the meaning of what's in YOUR dream?!