by: Mobifusion, Inc • 0
Adapted from award-winning creativity coach and therapist Eric Maisel’s series of the same name, Everyday Smart gives you 30 unique ways to get smarter by tapping into the inner genius. Each exercise shows you how to nurture ideas and embrace solitude.
Readers can use the decks in a variety of ways. They can:
- Read through the 30 cards in the deck, pick one that resonates, and try the simple exercise the card suggests.
- Use the cards as a 30-day program, practicing one message and exercise a day.
- Select a card at random and let the message speak to them.
- Find a favorite message and exercise, repeat it until the message is taken to heart, then go on to another card in the deck.
- Clean, easy to use interface and navigation
- Browse the content or search by keyword
- Adjustable text sizing for easy reading
- Create Flashcards of your favorite tidbits for easy reference and sharing
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
Everyday Smart gives 30 ways to get smarter by tapping into the inner genius. Readers learn to manifest their native intelligence, intuitive abilities, and critical-thinking skills. Cards show how to nurture ideas, embrace solitude, cultivate thoughtfulness, sleep-think solutions to problems, and more. Thoughtfulness is an attitude. Without it, intelligence is mere potential. Honor your pensive, thoughtful nature. Grow smart by cultivating a thoughtful attitude. Think BIG! Let the immensity of you come out. Stretch intellectually. Grow smart by entertaining large ideas. Trial and error is the best teacher. Have real experiences. Learn from them. Grow smart through trial-and-error experimentation.