by: Hutchinson Software Pty Ltd • 319
All the information you need to "grow your own" and enjoy your successful vegetable garden. Record your planting information and keep it synced on all your phones!
The "Planting Now" calendar lists the vegetables and herbs you can plant every month, and adapts to your preferred planting dates - ideal if you use a greenhouse or cloche.
Use the 'Wish List' to plan your garden and record your seed and seedling purchases ready for planting.
Contains a detailed guide to growing 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, with local planting information for the USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the UK.
Plant lists for planning your garden and detailed growing information on plants.
All the information is on your phone and there is no need for an wifi connection while using the app, except if you choose to sync to your other phones!
* Local planting calendar for 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, herbs, and soft fruits.
* Wish list for planning your garden and tracking your seed purchases.
* Add your own plants
* Add your own notes to any plants to record the best varieties and successes and failures.
* Use 'My Garden' to track your plantings, with the predicted harvest dates to assist in your garden planning. Add notes and photos.
* General diary notes with photos and Markdown text formatting.
* Print out planting and diary notes or save or email as PDF.
* "Share your garden" will sync your plantings and notes with your other phones and tablets, Android and iOS.
Our app uses the 'Identity' permission to create an account so you can (optionally) share your garden with your other phones and tablets. It doesn't read any other accounts. It uses the 'Photos/Medias/Files' permission so you can take photos in the app and attach them to your notes and planting details. It doesn't access any other files.
Tags: /gardenate , gardenate , vegetable png