by: TWiSTSoft • 20
Gayatri Mantra (the mother of the vedas), the foremost mantra in hinduism and hindu beliefs, is a prayer to illuminate the intellect.
Rishis selected the words of the Gayatri Mantra and arranged them in such a way so that they not only convey a meaning but also create specific power of righteous wisdom through their utterance.
The Gayatri considered as Vedasara - "the essence of the Vedas", will protect you from harm wherever you are - traveling, working, or at home.
The ideal times for chanting the mantra are three times a day - at dawn, mid-day and at dusk. The maximum benefit of chanting the mantra is said to be obtained by chanting it 108 times.
- Mantra text in Hindi and English
- Meaning and Interpretation of the Mantra
- High quality Audio
- Auto-Repeat feature to play Mantra 11, 21, 51 or 108 times
- Ability to switch to Slideshow mode
- Ability to change Font size as per your requirements
- Application can be moved to SD card.