Gray Monk Estate Winery
by: Robert Duckworth • 3
We would like to welcome you to Gray Monk Estate Winery Mobile App
The following are just some of the great features of our app:
* Details of our all our BC wines including insightful food pairing information
* Wine 101 Education
* Okanagan events we are hosting and ticket purchasing details
* Use the Digital Recorder or Notepad to record your wine tasting notes with the capability to email the file right from the app to yourself or anyone you choose!
* QR Code Scanner
* Awards our Kelowna wines have won
* YouTube Channel, Facebook and Twitter right in the app
There has never been an easier way to stay in touch with what Gray Monk can offer the wine enthusiast.
Email us or call us right from the app and if you are new to the Kelowna area, use the turn by turn directions to get to us for wine tastings and winery tours.
From the heart of British Columbia's Okanagan Valley, the Heiss family welcomes you to their Estate Winery.
GRAY MONK Estate Winery was established in 1972 by George and Trudy Heiss.
Today, they own and maintain over one hundred acres of lush British Columbia vineyards overlooking Lake Okanagan, which produces some of the world's finest wines.
At Gray Monk, we believe in delivering real value to our discerning customers. Value, to the Gray Monk family, means consistently providing quality, flavourful wines presented in a manner that is welcoming, educational, memorable and competitively priced.
We love your feedback and want to hear from you, so use the app to contact us.
Stay up to date with Gray Monk Estate Winery using our mobile app.