HOW TO TRAIN A HORSE EASILY FOR 2019
by: Success Action Enterprise • 27
Want to train a horse ? You can master the tips on horse training now !! You are either looking to buy a horse or maybe you have already acquired a horse. Either way the will need to be trained. Whether you do it yourself or hire a trainer to train the horse for you.
Here are some tips for the novice horseback rider.
1) If this is the first time your have owned a horse, it would be a good idea to pay a professional trainer to help you choose the right horse for you pay out the money for a horse.
2) You will always want to supervise children when they are around horses. Make sure the children are not in the line of fire should the horse decide to kick.
3) If you have children, you will want them to know all about horse safety.
4) When you are looking for a saddle to purchase, make sure to purchase a saddle that has release catches to ensure a fallen rider will not be dragged by the horse because of a foot caught in the stirrups.
5) Make sure you invest in an equestrian helmet that meets the ASTM standards.
6) Do not allow a horse to nibble or “kiss” you, not even a young horse. This can turn into biting and is very hard to stop.
7) Do not wear any loose fitting clothes. It may catch on tack, branches or fences.
8) Never sneak up on a horse from behind.
We hope that this app will help you for a better horse training experience.