**Please read this description, particularly, the part about the Gratitude List being completed FOR YOU, as you enter your daily review. :-) AGAIN, for the ALCOHOLICS and ADDICTS out there - The GRATITUDE LIST is completed FOR YOU, with actual items you enter into the "What Went Well Today" column of the daily review:-)
“Into Action” is a comprehensive set of tools designed to keep you active in your own recovery.
Contained within the app:
- A powerful and robust 4th Step Inventory which will guide you through the inventory process as outlined in the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- A daily review and “spot-check” inventory tool that will, when used regularly, be a catalyst for spotting and removing negative or harmful behaviors that cause you grief in your recovery.
- A gratitude list is captured for you as you enter your Daily Reviews.
- A tool for inputting and gaining “One Touch” access to your sponsor or recovery network.
- A selection of common readings from the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous to use in your daily meditation.
- A built in mechanism to capture and flag items that may require an amends
** NOTE **
This app combines and enhances two previously released apps. If you have already acquired "12 Step Helper" and "4th Step Inventory", then you already have the core functionality of this app, minus some extras. If you'd like the ease of having one touch access to both apps, then you may consider upgrading to this app.
** This app is designed to operate in landscape mode for clarity and usability.
** For those that are in recovery and having a rough time financially, I will donate this app for low or no costs.
TAGS: Sobriety, Recovery, Alcoholics Anonymous, AA, NA, Al Anon, GA, SLAA