Life Visioning (Unabridged)
by: Sounds True Inc • 0
You were never born. You will never die. And the reason you've incarnated is to reveal the glory of the Divine as you and you alone can. This is the essence of the Life Visioning Process, Michael Bernard Beckwith's transformational inner technology for uniquely expressing the love, wisdom and beauty that you are.
As we walk the spiritual path, explains Beckwith, we move through four stages of consciousness. The Life Visioning app helps you navigate these stages with guided meditations, creative visualizations, affirmative prayer, and insights from diverse traditions. Enjoy a complete Life Visioning session with Beckwith and explore:
- Why true surrender means yielding to the excellence waiting to unfold within you
- How to cultivate “the sacred yes factor” to unlock your life’s highest vision
- Why you cannot have anything that you’re not willing to become in consciousness
- Surviving the breakdowns that often precede breakthroughs
- The three kinds of meditation—contemplative, existential, and spiritual—and why it’s essential to practice each one
- Developing your intuition, the fundamental skill in the Life Visioning Process
- Why all forgiveness is self-forgiveness—and how to open this doorway to liberation
The Life Visioning app is a tool you can return to any time to discover and unleash the ultimate potential for your life. With the Life Visioning app, place yourself in the position to "catch and articulate" the eternal broadcast of that which is seeking to manifest through you—for the benefit of all.
The Life Visioning app features:
- Training in Beckwith’s four-stage process for living as divine love and manifesting your unique purpose (5 hours, 56 minutes of audio)
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Michael Bernard Beckwith is the founder and spiritual director of the Agape International Spiritual Center, a transdenominational community in Los Angeles. He is the founder of the University of Transformational Studies and Leadership and an international speaker and teacher of meditation. Beckwith is a featured teacher in the film The Secret and also appears in the films Pass It On and Living Luminaries. He has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and Larry King Live. Beckwith's books include Life Visioning, Inspirations of the Heart, 40 Day Mind Fast Soul Feast, and A Manifesto of Peace.