Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas)
by: TheDayBefore, Inc. • 14.7K
Actually, this is a AppWidget which means that, in order to use it, you need to long-press homescreen, select widget and then Memo Widget. There are up to 6 size widget to choose among (from 1x1 to 4x4). You can add text to your memo, texto color, background color, text align, text size, text shadow and preview your memo before creating it.
Once finished your memo will be placed in your homescreen. You can change it size by long-pressing and dragging it. Likewise, you can edit its content by tapping the memo. Keep in mind that this won't work if you install the app in your SDcard.
In a nutshell, simplicity for fast-noting. Good app.
Tags: memo widget , memo , widget memo , note widget , thunderbolt widget note , memo auf homescreen , memo widget with no permissions , memo widget note widget , widget note google
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jun 27, 2012
Looking for an easy-to-use, customizable memo app?
By using MemoWidget, you can easily create and display memos on your phone.
Try MemoWidget to remind yourself of important events or to decorate your home screen.
* Widget size options
1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x5 and adjustable widget
* Customization options
- text size & color, background color, border color
- transparent background, text-shadow
- bold, italic, underline
- text alignment possible (left, right, vertical (upper, center, lower))
- Google Drive backup/restoring supported
- share by sending to other apps
- available to change default settings
* How to display memo on home screen
Home Screen > Press and hold onto screen > Widgets > MemoWidget
* If you have a SD Card installed, the app will not work.
* TheDayBefore's other apps
- 'The Day Before' for D-Day calculation and day count
- ‘THE COUPLE’ to remind couples of special occasions