Miss Malaysia Kebaya 2013
by: Agmo Studio Sdn Bhd • 18
Miss Malaysia Kebaya (MMK) is a pageant like no other. Founded by Mr. Jason Hee Jee Pin, this yearly event kick started back in September 2011 in six major states in Malaysia namely Selangor, Penang, Johor, Perak, Wilayah Persekutuan and Pahang. The first cycle of Miss Malaysia Kebaya is ended at September 2012.
The initial aim of the competition is to inspire young ladies in Malaysia regardless of their ethnicity. Miss Malaysia Kebaya is set to become the platform for all these young talents to learn and gain much experience and exposure from commercial events and advertisement opportunities during the duration of the competition.
Thanks to this unique platform, long mileage as well as strong branding and mission of Miss Malaysia Kebaya, the organization has received “21st Century The Prestigious Brand Award” in March this year. Miss Malaysia Kebaya has also been appointed by Ministry of Youth and Sports within the same month as the official event organizer in handling Chinese Youth Music Programs for the Chinese Youth Community in Chinese Youth Culture Village for Hari Belia Negara held in Putrajaya.
Miss Malaysia Kebaya operates under the careful observation of these visions:
· Keeping Malaysian's heritage, culture and tourism exceptional
· Encourage harmonious relationships and friendships
· Bring love and cheer for charitable causes
· Advertising, prestigious branding opportunities
· Youth engagement, women, career advancement
· Alluring, elegant, glamorous fashion for all ages and occasion
The idea behind Miss Malaysia Kebaya is always about inspiring others. Young ladies who participate in this competition can expect to get a total transformation from before and after they join the competition. These lucky selected girls will be given tips and lessons in:
· Hair & make up
· Interview techniques
· Question Handling
· Mental Preparation
· Confidence Building
· Connecting with the Judges and Handling the Stage
· Public Speaking & Voice Modulation:
· Modeling Technique
· Developing platform
· Community service portfolios
· Pageant walk
· Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Assistance
· Sportswear modeling routines
· Portfolio development
· Getting a winning pageant headshot
With encouraging response judging from the number of participants in Miss Malaysia Kebaya 2013, it is hoped that this competition will be able to change the face of fashion and entertainment industry in Malaysia.
Tags: miss wilayah kebaya , miss kebaya wilayah contestant 2013 , missmalaysiakebaya