by: van Stein en Groentjes • 3
The development of the Ynnergetics cards was born from the need to offer my clients a way through which they could gain insight into their subconscious force to act.
According to experts, 95% to 99% of our behavior is directed by our subconscious mind, responsible for the results we accomplish every day.
How helpful would it be to have the means at your disposal with which you can elucidate your subconscious mind and present you with one or more keys to change?
The cards are aimed at:
-Gaining insight into your subconscious force to act
-Creating an opportunity to choose
-Presenting you with keys to change
To gain insight into the subconscious force to act
By translating the visual narrative of the card to the situation that generated the question, the user is shown a detailed perspective. The user recognizes and acknowledges the situation and thereby consciously takes possession of ‘the problem’ or does not recognize the image and is offered a different perspective to consider.
To create choice
When understanding has been reached, the user has the opportunity to choose: to continue with behavior that generated unwanted results or to change behavior in order to achieve desired results.
Keys to change
In case of recognition, the visual narrative of the card often already offers a key to change. Additionally, the supporting questions help to explore other keys to change.
The supporting questions have been formulated to assist you gain deeper insights.
1. Imagine a situation in which you are dissatisfied with the achieved results and would like to know what subconsciously directs you in that particular situation.
2. Concentrate on your role in that situation.
3. Shuffle the cards and pick a card blind.
4. What does this card mean to you?
5. Associate freely about what you see on the card.
6. How does this card comment on the situation you were imagining?
7. Answer the questions that accompany the card.
Tags: modern tarot