Get this girly app with video and photo gallery of hairstyles, nail art designs and makeup looks! This beauty app is perfect for girls who want to look stunning on their prom and wedding day or without any special occasion!
- Browse our photo gallery of more than 500 hairstyles and find the right one for you!
- Read tips for getting silky, shiny and healthy hair- more than 250 hair care tips!
- Watch tutorials on creating the latest hairstyles- more than 400 hairstyle tutorials!
- Find perfect nail design for every occasion- more than 500 photos of fashionable nail arts!
- Have strong, healthy and gorgeous nails without going to the nail salon- over 250 nail care tips!
- Learn how to properly apply nail polish and create lovely nail designs- over 350 nail art tutorials!
- Photo gallery with more than 500 makeup looks perfect for prom, wedding, date, clubbing or girls’ night out!
- More than 250 beauty and makeup tips for applying blush, techniques for applying eye shadow, tricks for applying mascara, and much more!
- Watch makeup tutorials and learn how to enhance your natural beauty- over 500 video tutorials on creating fun and fabulous makeup looks!
It is a well known fact that a stylish manicure can enhance your beauty and style. As little as the nails are, as great the nails' importance, this is why most women get their nails done as often as they can. The summer season is here and colorful nail art ideas for summer are more than welcome as choosing a cute design from the vast variety of nail art designs is not easy.
This summer pastels seem to be quite popular in fashion as well as in nail art due to the fact that pastels have a warm and bright coloration, perfect for the summer season. There are a variety of new techniques available meant to allow new and fabulous designs to be created.
You can choose to create your own colorful nail art design or turn to a professional nail salon for a more complicated, professional nail art design.
To help you choose right when it comes to your colorful nail art design try to inspire yourself from the following colorful nail art ideas for summer.
Colorful neon colors look great and are going to be very popular this summer. Applying neon colored nail polish on the tip of your nails can create a very fun and simple manicure which will definitely be perfect for summer. Neon pink looks fabulous as well as violet, but you can also go for neon blue.
If you're like us and you hit snooze many more times than you should, these get-up-and-go 'dos will have you out the door in a flash. Plus, they're great for summer when the last thing you need to add to your day is more heat. Want to see which style suits you best?
Short hair is a no-brainer during hot summer months and is a breeze to manage — you just wake up and go.
There's a reason ballerinas are partial to the tight bun. You can work up quite a sweat and still not have a hair out of place.
You're longing for a new hairstyle, but nothing too extreme. The solution: Choose from these five guaranteed-to-flatter cuts — the bob, the shag, the pixie, long hair plus bangs, or long layers. You simply can't go wrong with any of them. Find out how to avoid common hair mistakes and choose the best hair coloring products for dying your hair at home.
Summer is full of pleasures — but melting makeup, sliding eyeliner, and supersticky lipstick are not among them. ‘In hot weather, applying your makeup should be as simple and comfy as putting on your favorite pair of jeans and flip-flops’. ‘But the heat and humidity are a challenge, so you have to make a few little changes to your routine.’ That's why we asked top makeup artists to spill their best tips — the same ones they use on star clients who are being filmed under hot lights or in humid locations — for keeping makeup looking fresh and pretty, even when the weather is working against you.
Tags: 髮型目錄 , nail art hairstyle , free lenseignement du dessin sur longle 2013 , catalogo para unhas , catalogo nail art , nail catalogues , dessin sur ongle nouveau 2013 , diseños de peinados , dessins de coiffure