by: Custom Church Apps • 1
The OFC Connect App is geared for those that want to have a voice in culture and strengthen their faith walk through daily devotions. The App equips and educates you with the latest news and public policy research that affects faith in culture. Also, you are able to deepen your devotional life through exploring the Bible in a user friendly interface that has a journal feature that is fully integrated with social media.
OFC is in a unique position of partnering with about 1900 Oregon churches. OFC is involved with these churches in educating pastors about their rights in the public arena of policy making and voter registration efforts, sponsoring Pastor Days at the state capital, and conducting research projects that aid the faith community in Oregon.
OFC is committed to furthering the discussion and educating citizens of Oregon about the intrinsic value of faith, marriage, family, and church in society.
* Newsletter/Blog: Stay update on issues affecting faith and family.
*Alerts: Know when important events are taking place and take action.
* Research Projects: Get informed on the latest research on the topics of the day.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
After you’ve watched, read or listened to the content, be sure to share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook Share: You can share a Post, Video, Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Twitter Share: You can share a Post, Video, Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Email Share: You can share a Post, Video, Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Multiple Journals: You can have as many journals as you like. This allows for easy content management for you.
* Pursue Journal share features on facebook, twitter and email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Family Life Church app.
For more information about OFC, please visit: http://www.oregonfamilycouncil.org
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.PursueGod.com
The OFCConnect app was created by “Bible and Journal App LLC”