Proper illumination Checker
by: TECHNO BRAIN • 67
A surrounding illuminance is measured with an illuminance sensor built into the Android terminal.
A proper illuminance of the place is compared by setting the measurement place beforehand with the standard value of Japan Industrial Standards (JIS Z9110).
[How to use]
1. Please choose "Measurement location 1" and "Measurement location 2" in order.
2. In "Measurement location or work", a detailed place or the contents of work are set up.
3. If a condition setup of illumination measurement can be performed, please push a "Run" button.
4. The measurement result and judgment result of illumination are displayed.
5. To close the screen measurement, push "OK" button or Back key .
6. Please push "Quit" button or Back key, when you end an application.
Illumination sensor accuracy is dependent on the performance of the devices you have. Illumination measurement is influenced by inclination of a device.
Please measured horizontally with a device.
Tags: 適正照度 , 適正照度チェッカー , 照度 , illuminance , 照度 , illuminance sensor , andoroid 照度 , 照度測定アニメ , 照度チェッカー