by: Publish This, LLC • 0
Salsa dancing is currently very popular in the world as partner dance. It is a form of syncretic dance which is originated from Cuba and then from American, african cultures. It is mainly associated with salsa style of music with its origin in 1950s to 1970s.
It is a done on 8 beat music with dancers moving on 3 beats, pausing for one beat, dancing for three beats, and pausing for one beat. The style of movement is left-right-left-pause, then right-left-right-pause. Salsa dancing is mostly a stationary dance, with little movement around the dance floor.
This Glossary is an easy to use app with mostly used 150 salsa related words and terminology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Share on Facebook and Twitter
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Very great application for people who simply loves Salsa and also for teachers who teaches salsa!!!