by: Sounds True Inc • 1
Pema Chödrön is one of today’s leading meditation teachers. With more than one million books sold to date, she draws sold-out crowds across the U.S. and Canada. With the Unconditional Confidence app, she offers two accessible sessions to help anyone find courage in times of challenge and change. Featuring a three-step method for learning to work with uncertainty and fear and an exclusive interview, this liberating program offers practical tools and teachings that explore:
- True confidence—and how to cultivate the trust that makes it possible
- “Shaky tenderness,” the first step to developing strong and consistent bravery
- Practical steps to “leap into, smile at, and experience all of life,” even when fear is present
“For us to be of benefit to each other—in times of challenge or any other—we need to be able to tap into genuine confidence,” teaches Pema. The Unconditional Confidence app offers timeless wisdom and inspiration for developing this courageous skill for whatever life presents us.
The Unconditional Confidence app features:
- Teachings for finding courage and trust in any life situation (2 hours, 10 minutes of audio)
- A bonus excerpt from Pema Chödrön
- A bonus video with Pema Chödrön
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Pema Chödrön is a revered teacher of meditation and how meditative practices apply to everyday life. She is an American bhikshuni—a Buddhist nun in the Tibetan Vajrayana tradition—and since her ordination in 1974, she has conducted workshops, seminars, and meditation retreats in Europe, Australia, and throughout North America. She is the director of Gampo Abbey, the first Tibetan Buddhist monastery in North America, and an acharya (master teacher) in the lineage of Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche. Pema Chödrön is also the author of several books: The Wisdom of No Escape, Start Where You Are, When Things Fall Apart, The Places that Scare You, No Time to Lose, and Practicing Peace in Times of War.