Waterbot: Plants watering + Gardening
by: Nikola Kosev • 3.2K
I kill plants. I know I'm not the only one. Faux greenery isn't the only solution. Waterbot tracks the water demands of all your houseplants and alerts you when they get thirsty, sparing them from your forgetfulness.
Use a pre-made plant icon or take/import a snap of all the plants that need watering. Set the watering frequency, from twice a day all the way up to just once every twenty days. That's it - Waterbot will do the rest. You'll receive a push notification every time the app notices that a plant should be getting thirsty. Tap the "water" button to let the app know that you've done your plant daddy duty, and the timer will reset.
The design is simple, cute, and effective. This app couldn't be simpler, and it saves you from having to juggle one more bit of scheduling around in that busy brain of yours.
Nikola Kosev's Waterbot is a free and useful way to prevent premature plant death.
by Janel , Appszoom
Oct 14, 2013
Waterbot is a free app that reminds you to water your houseplants. If you always forget to water flowers at home or office this is the right app for you. Waterbot will help you save many lives. This app will track all your plants and notify you when attention is needed. So never let your flowers die again :)
- Track all plants in your home
- Receive notification when a plant needs water
- Configure notifications (reminders) time - in the morning, at noon or in the evening
- Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days
- Create flower avatars using phone’s camera
- Special design for unique user experience
How to use it:
- Pick a plant in your home
- Capture flower’s avatar with your camera
- Set watering interval – 6 days, for example
- That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again
- Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it
- Now add more plants and have fun watering them