by: Comcast Cable Communications • 30.1K
XFINITY Home lets you stay connected to your home anytime, anywhere. You can remotely arm and disarm your system, see when the kids got home with video monitoring, turn on your lights before you walk in the door and even adjust your thermostat – all from your smartphone or tablet.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Supports Works with XFINITY Home smart home devices — Nest Learning Thermostat, Ecobee Thermostat, Carrier Cor Thermostat, August Smart Lock, Lutron Caséta Wireless Lights, Chamberlain MyQ Garage Door Opener, Sengled Element Touch Bulb, and GE Switches and Dimmers (Zigbee models)*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/create-xfinity-username)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
Tags: xfinity home app error connecting to server , xfinity home security , xfinity home security 4.0 , xfinity home , comcast xfinity home security , xfinity home security complaints , arm and disarm your system from anywhere - xfinity home , xfinity home security app for smart phone , xfinity home security apps