If you live in Hong Kong or if you're thinking of travelling there, right now would be a good moment to get this app. It's a public transport guide that'll give you the best routes by bus, metro, tram, and ferry. Just tap in your location and destination and you'll get a load of route options.
Going out in a city like Hong Kong can be really chaotic if you don't know where you're going. This app could be a great help if you know where you are and where you want to go. We like it because it's really clear and easy to use (just tap the info into the map), and because it's got some great info for travellers; departure/arrival times, type of transport, duration, and ticket prices.
Overall, we think it's a pretty useful app and it's easy to use. It might be difficult to rememeber the names of places, but you'll soon get it.
Tags: hketransport , hkerouting , 平板 巴士小巴 , 乘車易 , green minibus route search , 搭車好幫搜 , 平板車 8 technica 8028 , transport department, the government of hksar apk , 香港乘車易
Aug 27, 2015
This application provides one-stop service of point to point public transport route enquiry for pre-trip planning. The public transport services include Rails, Buses, Green Minibus, Ferry, Tram, Cross Boundary Coach to Huanggang, Buses to Ma Wan and Discovery Bay with adult fare information and elderly fare concession.
A new walking route search is introduced for Causeway Bay, which is integrated with the public transport route enquiry. The suggested walking route on map indicates pedestrian crossing facilities (e.g. signalized crossings) and information on pedestrian streets.
1. one stop public transport services route search
2. adult fare and elderly fare concession
3. regular and overnight services
4. sorting routes by number of interchanges, fares, estimated journey time or mode
5. individual route, special services and nearby routes search
6. real-time traffic information (CCTV snapshots, speed map panels, cross-harbour journey times and traffic speed map)
7. estimated time of arrival for route option on tram and certain franchised bus routes (required to enable "Current Location" on mobile phone)
8. elderly mode with specific user interface with simple operation, voice output, point of interest and fare concession
9. support app accessibility design
10. walking route search in Causeway Bay
This App requires Android 4.0.3 or later and runs on screen resolution of 480 x 800 or above for better viewing.