by: FCA US LLC • 5.1K
No matter where you are, your vehicle is never far away with the Uconnect Access App. Take advantage of the following services designed to make your life easier… right from the palm of your hand!
With this app, owners of vehicles with Uconnect Access are able to:
- Lock or unlock your car from virtually anywhere
- Start your car & cancel start remotely
- Flash the lights & sound the horn to help find your car
- Locate your car on a map using Vehicle Finder*
- Send a destination to your car’s navigation system using Send ‘n Go*
You can log in to the app using the same user name and password that you used when registering your Uconnect System.
What can we help you with? Contact us directly from the app. Simply select Help in the main menu and then select Send Feedback. You can also push the ASSIST button on your rearview mirror to speak with a representative.
Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 2015 – 2017 Chrysler 200
- 2015 – 2016 Chrysler 300
- 2015 – 2016 Dodge Challenger and Charger
- 2015 – 2017 Jeep Renegade
- 2014 – 2017 Dodge Durango
- 2014 – 2017 Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee
- 2013 – 2017 Ram 1500/2500/3500
- 2013 – 2017 Dodge Viper
Vehicle must be properly equipped with a Uconnect 8.4 or 8.4 NAV system. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access fulfilling all registration and subscription requirements. Vehicle must be located within the 48 contiguous United States, plus Alaska and Hawaii. Also, vehicle must have an active and usable cellular connection.
To learn more about these services and if/when they will be available inside your car, please visit www.driveuconnect.com.
To check if Uconnect Access is compatible with your phone, visit UconnectPhone.com.
2017 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, FIAT, Ram, SRT and Mopar are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
Tags: uconnect access subscription , uconnect , uconnect access , uconnect apps , uconnect access apps , app to open car door , uconnect for lexus , apps to open car doors , ram uconnect apps