by: Limmer Creative • 30
Whether a first time student or back for renewal, our ACLS app provides high-quality, realistic practice examinations based on the 2015 American Heart Association guidelines. What makes this app even better is that we provide this realistic practice for only $1 per exam!
ACLS Review Includes:
• Four 25-question practice exams matching AHA style and content areas
• 205 Study questions covering topics from BLS, Pharmacology, ACLS and Algorithm review
• Scenario-based questions like you will see on the exam
• Detailed rationale answers for each question to help you master course content.
• Integrated ECG strips for interpretation practice. Strips may be expanded to full screen for easy viewing.
• Take the exams as many times as you wish—and they never expire.
• Score history tracks your progress as you complete exams.
• Share scores with fellow students, colleagues or instructors.
NOTE: Purchase of this app will not provide the user access to the lc-ready.com web site
Limmer Creative’s mission is to help students pass the test. We do this by using high quality, clinically accurate, educationally sound apps written by leading national educators.
Tags: acls written test , acls test answers 2011 , acls questions and answers , aha acls final test answers , acls 2011 exam , acls written exam answers 2011 , acls exam answers 2010 , aha acls test answers 2011 , acls test questions and answers