The 18th edition of this classic dermatology resource has been revised and updated and continues to be an essential core reference for the busy general practitioner and the dermatology trainee. This latest update is based on the 18th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Common Skin Diseases presents information in a colorful, easily accessible, and reader-friendly way with succinct data on the subject, including the basic science, clinical manifestations, diagnostic techniques, treatment and clinical management along with real life case studies of common skin disorders.
- Newly designed and extensively illustrated with over 400 full-colour photographs to aid rapid diagnosis
- New glossary and chapters on cosmetics and surgical treatment
- Interactive flowchart which assists in making clinical decisions
- New multiple choice questions for self assessment, review and testing
- Expanded sections on tropical and skin diseases affecting the traveler