Critical Care Notes
by: Aptus Health, Inc. • 1
Critical Care Notes: Clinical Pocket Guide provides the comprehensive critical care information you need to treat adult patients, safely and effectively. This latest update is based on the 1st edition and 2010 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
From disease process and their underlying pathology through nursing and medical management, you'll find the answers to the questions that arise everyday, organized in 11 convenient sections.
- Describes the basic concepts applicable to a wide range of clinical situations, with cross-references where appropriate
- Uses a body system organization that encompasses 95 diseases and conditions
- Addresses Definition of Disease or Condition Underlying Pathophysiology Clinical Presentation Diagnostic Tests and Arrhythmia - - Strips (where applicable), and Management of the Clinical Condition
- Covers 26 medications specific to Critical Care
# Pathophysiology and management of common critical care problems
# Critical nursing interventions
# Evidence-based protocols and resources
# Sedation, agitation and delirum management,
# Ventilators and capnography
# ECG and ABG interpretation
- Offers tools, a guide to abbreviations, and an index for quick reference
Tags: icu notes , critical care notes , aplicativo critical care , abg interpretation , kathy white , apps , free of icu notes , free care notes , best for icu