CURRENT D & T Critical Ca 3 Ed
by: Indextra AB • 3
This McGraw-Hill, CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Critical Care, 3rd Edition is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
All the management and diagnosis strategies you need in the critical care environment
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Critical Care delivers authoritative and clinically focused guidance in a concise, find-it-now format. Following the trusted LANGE approach, it includes a review of the etiology, relevant pathophysiology, and clinical symptoms as a prelude to diagnosis and treatment. Coverage includes everything from renal failure and surgical infections to coronary heart disease.
There is a strong emphasis on evidence-based medicine throughout.
• Comprehensive overview of 39 key critical care topics, covering critical care basics, medical critical care, and the essentials of surgical critical care
• Valuable perspectives on the latest technologies, equipment, therapeutic strategies, and interventions
• Addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose critical care problems and delivers “approach to the patient” strategies
• Important treatment strategies for venous thromboembolism, acute respiratory distress syndrome, diabetic ketoacidosis, asthma, sepsis, and many more
• Current recommendations for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis, transfusions, goal-directed therapy in sepsis, mechanical ventilation, use of pulmonary artery catheters, and glycemic control
• PMID numbers on all references for easy look-up
Authors: Frederic S. Bongard, Darryl Y. Sue, Janine R. E. Vintch
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Tags: current d t critical