CURRENT Diagnosis &Treatm Psy
by: Indextra AB • 2
This McGraw-Hill source of information,CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Psychiatry, Second Edition is the ultimate reference for quickly answering day-to-day questions on psychiatric illness in both adults and children. Comprehensive in scope, yet streamlined in its coverage, this time-saving clinical companion reviews essential psychopharmacologic and psychotherapeutic approaches to the full range of psychiatric disorders.
• The most effective interviewing techniques and approaches
• Important evaluation, testing, and decision-making tools and criteria
• Ready-to-use information on psychiatry and the law, psychological testing, emergency psychiatry, evaluating infants, and more
• Authoritative coverage of developmental psychology, neuropsychopharmacology, psychiatric genetics, psychoanalysis, and other related areas
• Helpful section on the principles of evaluating and diagnosing patients, as well as treatment strategies
• Core sections on adult disorders and pediatric psychiatric problems
• NEW! Critical updates to key diagnostic, psychopharmacologic, and psychotherapeutic modalities
• NEW! Section on psychiatric practice in special settings
Authors: Michael Ebert, Peter Loosen, Barry Nurcombe, James Leckman
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.