by: DrugDoses for Android • 94
For more than 30 years, Frank Shann’s little booklet has helped physicians all around the world prescribe drugs to children. DrugDoses now contains close to 2500 entries. It lists every drug commonly prescribed for systemic use in both adults and children.
The Android version of the booklet gives you an enormous amount of information, which will be updated twice a year! You will therefore always have the latest drugs, which will only be available in the paper version in a year or two! We offer you the initial 2-year license, with all the updates. After that period, as you will need to keep the drugs database updated, we offer you the possibility to purchase a lifetime license for only 5$!
The Android version has also lots of other features: more than 150 current laboratory values, a useful cardiology database and a calculator that will help you give the correct resuscitation doses when you are coding a child.
DrugDoses also integrates PedCalc. It contains the most common pediatric scores and formulas:
- ASA score
- Alveolo-arterial gradient
- Anion gap
- Apgar score
- Blunt abdominal trauma score
- Body mass index
- Body surface area
- Corrected Ca*
- Creatinine clearance - measured
- Creatinine clearance - estimated
- Drip rate
- Endotracheal tube sizes
- Genta dosing*
- Glasgow Coma Score
- Glasgow Outcome Scale
- Heparin dosage*
- Maintenance fluids
- NACA score
- Neonatal central lines
- Oxygen index
- PaO2/FiO2 ratio*
- Parkland formula*
- Pediatric trauma score
- Predicted height
- Predicted spirometry values
- Tubular phosphate reabsorption
- Vanco dosing*
* These calculations are available via an In-App bundle
We have also integrated Frank Shann's Pediatric Critical Care Guidelines. The booklet contains all the latest guidelines available for pediatric critical care. Our new feature contains all the 67 chapters of the booklet, ranging from Analgesia & Sedation to Ventilation.
PICU Guidelines is fully searchable, and will save your personal notes, as well as give you the possibility to sen them to colleagues.
PICU Guidelines is available via an InApp purchase. Once you've bought it, you'll be give free access to all future updates of this great reference. However, if you already have the separate app, it will unfortunately not entitle you to get this in-app version.
• When you purchase DrugDoses, you will get a complimentary 2-year license. Thereafter, you will have to purchase a lifetime license.
• There are also some extra PedCalc features that can be bought as a bunddle, also using In-App purchase. There is no subscription to these extra features, so you will only have to buy them once.
• PICU Guidelines can also be bought as an In-App purchase. There is no subscription to this extra feature, so you will only have to buy it once.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
Tags: drug doses frank shann , frank shann drug doses , frank shann , frank shann paediatric drug doses , free drug doses frank shann , drug doses by frank shann , drug doses frank shann pdf , drug doses shann , drug doses