Drugs Enquiry Global DRO
by: Antidoping Switzerland • 83
Competitive athletes need to ensure the drugs they use do not contain prohibited substances. The same is true for recreational sports persons, as they may be subject to anti-doping regulations as well.
By means of a mobile application, Antidoping Switzerland enables access to the Global Drug Reference Online (Global DRO) for athletes and support personnel.
Functions and advantages:
• Check for prohibited status of brands and ingredients
• Simple display of prohibited status, distinguishing «out of competition» and «in competition»
• Check medication for different nations of purchase
• Details on sports-specific characteristics
• Details concerning different routes of administration
• Information upon WADA substance classifications
• PDF download with search details
The Antidoping Switzerland Foundation is the independent centre of excellence for fighting doping in Switzerland. Global DRO is brought to you through a partnership between the following National Anti-Doping Agencies: Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada and USA.
Tags: l application antidoping suisse , for world anti doping agency
by Bogdan Vrajitoru
Jun 19, 2017 | "Awesome"
Very useful for athletes. Write the substance and you get info on how and when is allowed to use it.
by Emmah Morton
Mar 18, 2017 | "Poor"
Doesn't let you type in order to search for the brand