EMS Pocket Drug Guide
by: MobiSystems • 496
This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, it should always be with you for quick, reliable reference in the field.
***This is a fully functional 1-day trial version***
• The detail you need without sacrificing ease of use
• Essential information on 1000 of the most commonly prescribed medications and more than 70 drugs most often used in the pre-hospital setting
• Drug-specific EMS pearls, including signs and symptoms of overdose and specific overdose management
• Sections on street drugs and medicinal herbs
• Quick field reference tables, including cardiac algorithms, weight conversion, and injury severity scores
An amazing amount of content packed in this excellent reference: EMS Field Medications, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classification, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data, Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs, Common Street Drugs, Reference Tables, Adult Emergency Cardiac Care Medications.
NEW! Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled.
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps.
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
Get MORE by purchasing the full version:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Tags: paramedic drug guide , mcgraw hill ems pocket drug guide , ems pocket drug guide , pocket drug guide for paramedics , drug guide , paramedic drug reference , medical drug guide , free drug guide , free drug handbook