Express Plus Medicare
Interacting with Medicare and accessing your Medicare information just got quicker when you use the Express Plus Medicare mobile app.
Before downloading the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, you need a myGov account linked to Medicare.
The Express Plus Medicare mobile app is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Using the app you can:
• View your Medicare card details and current card members.
• Update contact details.
• Update bank account details.
• Order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card.
• Submit claims.
• View, download, print or email your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years.
• View your Medicare Safety Net balance.
• View, download, print or email immunisation history statements for:
your child under the age of 14
• Register your organ donation decision.
• Change your organ donation decision.
• Request a new Organ donor card.
• View a digital copy of your Organ donor card.
• Locate a service centre.
Before submitting a claim using the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, you should check if your doctor is able to do this on your behalf. Many doctors now provide this service.
Setting up the app
1. Download and install the Express Plus Medicare mobile app.
2. Agree to terms and conditions.
3. Select the icon in the centre of the screen. Login using your existing myGov username and password.
4. Answer your secret question (used to set up your myGov account) to set up your 4-digit PIN. You’re then good to go!
It’s important you don’t store your 4-digit PIN on your mobile device. This is for your safety if you lose your mobile device. If you think someone else has used your details without your knowledge, contact us.
By using Express Plus Medicare, you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
Tags: express plus medicare mobile , medicare , express plus medicare , serting up a medicare express plus username