Ferri's Best Test
by: Aptus Health, Inc. • 1
Ferri's Best Test - A Practical Guide to Laboratory Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging equips you to quickly choose the most efficient and cost-effective diagnostic approach, including imaging or lab tests.
It presents complete guidance on both radiologic and laboratory approaches in a single, user-friendly source. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
// Key Features
• Designed for use by medical students, interns, residents, practicing physicians, and other health care personnel who deal with laboratory testing and diagnostic imaging in their daily work
• Features 184 new tests in an expanded laboratory test section
• 8 additional diagnostic radiological modalities, including computed tomographic colonography, video capsule endoscopy, and intravascular ultrasonography
• 30 new algorithms in an expanded algorithm section, to provide you with the latest options for obtaining optimal diagnostic outcomes
• Examines over 384 laboratory tests, describing the normal range of results in adult patients, typical abnormalities (positive tests, increased or decreased values), and the likeliest causes
• Explores 231 common diseases and disorders, providing algorithms to help you select the single best test for diagnosing each condition
• Includes IU units added to all laboratory tests, to make the guidance more useful to clinicians practicing outside of the US
• Offers concise, well-organized guidance to the most common lab tests and diagnostic imaging modalities, all in one single resource, that makes reference remarkably fast and easy
• Describes the most common imaging studies for each organ system, reviewing their indications, advantages, disadvantages, and approximate costs to simplify your decision-making process
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Creatinine Clearance
• Wells Criteria (DVT)
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: skyscape , ferris best test , ferri's best test torrent , ferri best test , ferri , laboratory tests torrent , laboratory and diagnostic tests torrent , ferriss best tests , ferrisbesttesttorrent