Quick A-to-Z Access to Current, Accurate Drug Information. This latest update is based on the 2012 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
2012 Lippincott's Nursing Drug Guide, the comprehensive nursing drug resource for nurses and nursing students, is now updated with more than 1,200 additions and changes to provide the most accurate drug information available.
- Information on more than 15 new drugs
- More than 1,200 new additions, and updates on indications, dosages, and administration
- Valuable appendix pieces added to the web toolkit
- New Alerts to MRSA-risk antibiotics
- Tall Man lettering for FDA-approved drugs to prevent confusion of similarly named drugs
- Alphabetically organized by generic drug name to enable quick access to information
- Complete monographs containing generic and trade names, pronunciations, pregnancy risk category, controlled substance schedule, drug classes, therapeutic actions, indications, contraindications and cautions, available forms, dosages, pharmacokinetics, IV facts, adverse effects, interactions, and nursing considerations-including assessment, interventions, teaching points
- A graphic "alert" symbol for drugs that cannot be crushed, cut, or chewed
- Icons identifying dangerous drugs and new indications
- Interactions by drug-drug, drug-food, drug-lab tests, and drug-alternative therapy
- Appendices for disposal of medications and patient teaching as well as drug-related websites [FDA and CDC]
- An appendix and website ancillary for over 200 less commonly used drugs
Tags: lippincotts nursing drug guide , lippincotts nursing drug guide 2012 , lippincott nursing drug guide 2012 , lippincott drug guide , 2013 lippincotts pocket drug pdf guide for nurses , 2012 lippincotts nursing drug guide , lippincotts nursing drug guide 2013 , 2012 lippincotts nursing drug guide free ebook , lippincott 2012 drug guide