Mosby’s CCRN® Exam Prep
by: Elsevier Inc • 25
Prepare for the CCRN® Exam with Mosby, the trusted authority in nursing education and reference.
Mosby’s CCRN Exam Prep, written by expert nurses, provides 12 quizzes and 3 master exams with rationales and scores. This handy application follows the CCRN exam content outline:
• Behavioral and Psychosocial Disorders
• Cardiovascular Disorders, Part I
• Cardiovascular Disorders, Part II
• Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Hematologic, Immune, and Endocrine Disorders
• Multisystem Disorders
• Neurologic Disorders
• Professional Caring and Ethical Practice, Part I
• Professional Caring and Ethical Practice, Part II
• Pulmonary Disorders, Part I
• Pulmonary Disorders, Part II
• Renal Disorders
The 3 master exams each have 150 questions, for repeated practice to prepare for the CCRN® Exam. This easy-to-navigate app includes a glossary, diagnostic test results table, and a complete bibliography with hyperlinks to learning resources.
Elsevier/MC Strategies provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Keywords: CCRN, Certified Critical Care Nurse, critical care nursing, critical care department, nursing certification, registered nurse
Tags: ccrn practice questions online , ccrn practice questions , free ccrn review questions online , ccrn review questions free online , ccrn practice questions free online , free ccrn practice questions , ccrn practice tests online , mosby ccrn review , practice ccrn questions