Multiple Sclerosis Dx & Mgmt.
by: Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC • 131
The Multiple Sclerosis - Clinical Care App contains current information on the diagnosis, classification, and management of multiple sclerosis (MS), concisely presented for use at the point of care. The content has been developed by Borm Bruckmeier Publishing in collaboration with the National MS Society, and is intended for practicing neurologists, resident physicians and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with multiple sclerosis.
· Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
· Four disease courses
· 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for Multiple Sclerosis
· Differential diagnoses
· Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
· Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
· Extensive symptom management including impact on quality of life, additional resources, and patient education material
· Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and relapse and symptom management
· Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
· National MS Society resources for clinicians and their patients
Tags: ms diagnosis and management , free ms diagnosis and management , multiple sclerosis , diagnosis for ms , diagnosis ms , edss calculator español , edss , functional systems scores multiple sclerosis , ms diagnosis