by: Limmer Creative • 9
Whether a first-time student or back for renewal, our PALS app provides high-quality, realistic practice examinations based on the 2015 American Heart Association guidelines. What makes this app even better is that we provide this realistic practice for only $1 per exam!
PALS Review Includes:
· Four 25-question practice exams matching AHA style and content areas
· Scenario-based questions like you will see on the exam
· Detailed rationale answers for each question to help you master course content.
· 200+ study cards covering foundational PALS concepts
· Covers key pediatric resuscitation concepts.
· Integrated ECG strips for interpretation practice. Strips may be expanded to full screen for easy viewing.
· Take the exams as many times as you wish—and they never expire.
· Score history tracks your progress as you complete exams.
· Share scores with fellow students, colleagues or instructors.
Limmer Creative’s mission is to help students pass the test. We do this by using high quality, clinically accurate, educationally sound apps written by leading national educators.
Tags: 2011 pals written test , how many questions on the pals written test , pals review apk , emt , pals review , pals written test questions