by: PINGMD, INC. • 46
The Medical Messaging App
PINGMD is HIPAA compliant secure text messaging for healthcare networks. It's a secure communication tool that helps physicians and healthcare providers coordinate care and collaborate on cases and efficiently manage communication over the continuum of care.
With PINGMD, physicians and healthcare providers can share critical PHI through individual and group chats for easy case collaboration. Users can connect with an unlimited number of collaborators, which enables healthcare professionals to grow their networks, and ultimately grow their practices. Case-based messaging with staff, colleagues, and patients helps keep critical health communications organized and workflows streamlined.
· HIPAA compliant text, image and video messaging
· Streamlined, case-based messaging with colleagues
· Unlimited connections to colleagues, staff and patients
· Separation of professional and personal communication
· Easy EMR integration and case downloads
· Safer care transitions
· Improved patient satisfaction
· Improved care professional productivity
Finally, PINGMD IS FOR ALL HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Hospitals, Accountable Care Organizations, Solo Practices, Group Practices, Fellows, Residents, Interns, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nursing, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Nutrition, Lactation, Mental Health, Plastic Surgery, and more.
Tags: nursing medical journals about pingmd