Six-Min Walk Test
by: Stefano Picciolo • 64
This is a professional tool to assist you on every phase of 6-min Walk Test execution.
Features of this app:
- Keep your patients database with demographics, condition and notes
- Calculate predicted distance based on the most used equations present in literature
- Chronometer, lap meter, multiple graphs (average speed line graph, lap times bar graph, lap times table)
- Test results can be easily recalled, compared and exported
- Borg scale, SpO2, HR, RR, Oxygen annotation
- This is an Android native app, tablet-optimized!
Six-Minute Walk Test (6MWT) is a widespread pratical simple test for the objective evaluation of functional exercise capacity. This test measures the distance that a patient can quickly walk on a flat, hard surface in a period of 6 minutes. Its indications are pulmonary rehabilitation evaluation, pretreatment and posttreatment comparisons, measure of functional status in diseases like COPD, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and others.
Tags: six minute walking test , six minutes tests , test de marche de 6 minutes , walk test , 6 minutes walk test , test de marche de 6 min , 6 minute walk test form , scheda walking test , test de marche calcul