It had to happen. After Instagram success, it was just a matter of time that someone dared to open the box of short clip video sharing. Perhaps "videogram" wasn't the most original title for this app, but at least it's whatever but misleading.
What it should be kept crystal clear is that this app isn't a video editor, so there aren't cool sepia filters in it, and doesn't allow to either shoot videos or make short clips on its own, but to find and share third-party videos. Said otherwise, every time you stumble a video of your liking, you can share it via Videogram to any usual social network or through Videogram. The best part comes when you can choose which stills you want to highlight.
Content is shared by channels, and some big companies are already in it. This app has lots of potential, though it's unsure how much time will it take to actually take off.
Tags: videogram , installing videogram , videogram to
by Peter , Appszoom
Jun 03, 2013
Enjoy videos of latest music, movie trailers, comedy, fashion, games, sports and viral videos. Share your favorite clip or frame to social networks.
If you have ever been frustrated trying to find the right videos on YouTube and/or not able to share a certain scene that you really like from the video then you need to download videogram.
videogram packs an amazing array of features that brings social into online video:
- Upload your local video and curate youtube videos directly from your phone or tablet
- Search YouTube from within the app and convert them to videogram with a single tap
- Comment at any point of the video and share that moment while you are watching the video
- Create meme of your favorite video frame (Meme creation has never been easier)
- Share any point/clip of your favourite video directly to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Mail, SMS. from within the app
- Create your own favorites list or check out our curated videos updated daily in our categories