YXS Video Player
by: YXS Systems • 19
YXS Video Player is a video player which provides various useful features with easy user interface,
such as Frame-by-frame forward/backward using a jog dial, A-B repeat, and Video share.
Also it supports many video formats that the standard video player doesn't support.
- Easy user interface
- Frame-by-frame forward/backward using a jog dial
- A-B Repeat -- You can specify the start position "A" and the end position "B", and then repeat between the position "A" and "B".
- Video share -- You can send the selected video file via Gmail, Bluetooth or the other applications.
- Support for almost all video formats (3gp, avi, asf, divx, flv, m2ts, mkv, mov, mp4, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, vob, webm, wmv and more)
- Support for subtitle files (ASS/SSA, AQTitle, JACOSub, MicroDVD, MPlayer2, MPSub. SubRip, SubViewer)
- Support for multi-audio streams and multi-subtitle streams -- You can switch the audio and/or subtitle streams during playback.
- Notification icon to indicate the currently playing video
- Support for an equalizer application -- In combination with "Fun Audio Effector", it will provide outstanding performance.
- Background playback
- Required app permissions are "Google Play license check", and "test access to protected storage" ONLY -- You can use it at ease.
The free demo version is available.
The demo version allows you to try all the features.
By using the free demo version, you can verify whether the application works on your system.
Please try the demo version first.
If you don't know how to use it, please visit our website.
1. This application periodically requires a network connection for a license check only.
However, once validity of the license is confirmed, you can use the application without a network connection for a few days.
2. Network streams are not supported.
Tags: yxs music player