by: Eidetic Limited • 330
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Al-Ma’thurat is a compilation of adhkar (plural of dhikr) and ad’iyah (plural of du’a) derived from the Glorious Qur’an and the authentic sayings (ahadith) of Prophet Muhammad(s), to be recited in the mornings and evenings. It is the title of a short work compiled by Imam Shaheed Hasan Al-Banna (1906-1949), the founder of the Ikhwan, who strove to establish the perpetual remembrance of Allah in all spheres of life.
The app Al-Mathurat provides audio, arabic text, english translation and an attempt has been made to trace the source of each duau as a plus to users who may be interested in understanding the context in which the dua was discussed by The Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
* Portrait view
- Version 1.2
* Included sharing for the app and for each verse in the prayer book.
- Version 1.0 -
* Added a "What's new?" page and a link to the User's manual on developer's website.
* Reminders fix complete, by Allah's Grace.
- Version 0.8 -
* Added missing verses on user request. Join us in saying a big "Jazakumullah khayran!" to Bilqees!
- Version 0.7 -
* Playback will pause during calls
* Improvement in reminder service: Notification clears once the application is opened
* Added load prayers based on time (AM/PM) You get 'Asbahna' prayers during AM and the 'Amsaina' prayers during PM.
- version 0.6 -
* Added Gold Theme
* Added Copy on Long press functionality
* Improvement in reminder service
- Version 0.52 -
* Attempted to fix issue that may cause reminders to popup at odd times.
- Version 0.5 -
* Translated to Indonesian, French and Arabic using Google Translate
* Fixed issue that makes Setting page crash the application on large screens
- Version 0.4 -
* Added Morning and Evening Reminders
* Reminders can be enabled and set to specific times
-- Version 0.3.6 --
* Added Audhu Billah... as the opening
* Added Subhana Rabbika... as the closing
* Corrected the ordering of some aayat
* Included Qur'an 59v23-24
* Included Durood Ibrahim (audio currently a bit off due to striking difference in recitation)
* Included settings page where users may choose to keep screen on or stop the exit confirmation dialog form showing.
* Corrected many translations and transliterations
* Included a detailed about page.