ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics
by: ESTsoft Corp. • 99.4K
ALSong is a free Korean music player which displays the lyrics as the song is playing, so you've no excuse not to sing along. Lyrics are uploaded by the users themselves, and you can use them either by signing in and streaming, or with your own local files.
One of the best things about the app is that it's free, and you can either access them while signing in and streaming songs, or with your own local MP3 or FLAC files. There's plenty of search and streaming options, and you can easily share your favorite hits via Twitter.
The app is currently only available in Korean.
Translated by Jayne Deacon
Tags: 알송 apk , 알송 안드로이드 apk , 알송 apk 다운로드 , 알송.apk , alsong apk , 알송 apk 다운 , 알송apk , 알송 안드로이드 , 알서핑 apk
Sep 18, 2015
ALSong is a free music player that displays the lyrics of the music playing. Free lyrics that are uploaded by the users are shown along with the music. Not only local music files like MP3 and FLAC, you can login to the Bugs Music then listen to the streaming music or download music files to play it.
* ALSong Android TV Version *
Listen to your music in Google Drive on your Android TV using the newly added Cloud Music function with ALSong synchronized lyrics.
1. Free Live Lyrics
- ALSong Music Player automatically finds the lyrics of the music file playing (such as MP3) then show it along with the music. The lyrics are cashed so data connection is not needed to see the lyrics the next time the same song is played.
2. Display Auto Tagged Lyrics
- If ALSong cannot show the lyrics in server or IRC lyrics, ALSong automatically displays the song’s lyrics tag if it exists in the music file. Only works when Auto Tag Lyrics is ON in Preferences.
- Add your favorite songs to ALSong Playlist. You can create more than one playlists. Both local files like MP3 and Bugs streaming music can be added.
4. Share via Twitter
- You can post what song you are listening and your comment to twitter from ALSong.
5. Widget Supported
- You can create a widget of ALSong music player on the home screen.
- You can set the time for ALSong to be terminated. The option is under Preferences.
7. Section Repeat
- You can set a starting point and an end point then repeat the section.
8. Lyric Finder
- If you want to search a lyric, you can search it then apply it to the music playing. It is useful if your local MP3 file cannot find the lyric automatically.
9. Bugs Streaming Music
- ALSong Music Player embeds Bugs Music service. By logging in, you can listen to the online streaming music. If you don’t have the music file in MP3, connect to this service then listen to the music!
10. Equalizer (EQ)
- Equalizer (EQ) function to customize the sound quality.
11. Android TV Support
- Listen to your music in Google Drive using the Cloud Music function in Android TV.
- Synchronized lyrics of ALSong Mobile can also be used in ALSong Android TV.
1. Control on Notifications is too big.
- You can resize it by dragging with two fingers (Supported only in Android 4.1 or higher)
2. I cannot see my music files added.
- Press the “Scan Music Files” option in Preferences then the newly added music files will be added to ALSong. The more files you have in your phone, the more time will be spent to be scanned.
3. Lyrics and music does not match.
- Try finding a different music using the Lyric Finder.
4. I cannot find Random playing and Repeat All function.
- Tap on the button on the bottom left of the player screen. Each tap will change the mode to 1) repeating this song, 2) repeat every song one more time and 3) repeat every song. Tap on the button on the right to change the mode to sequential playing and random playing. The mode is on if the button turns blue.
Android 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4