Audio hider is a best and simply designed app so that anyone can use it with an ease on Android. Secure your Audios and only show those Audios that you want to show, hidden Audios will be accessible to you only as everything is protected by your password that can not be accessed anyhow from your Audio hider app and if some one tries to get your password in that case your password will only be sent to your email. Its 100% security for you phone Audios.
1. Directory level access and browsing
2. Hide bulk Audios with single click
3. Preview Audios before hiding or removing its security
4. Password recovery on your email , If you forgot your password you need not to worry just click on forgot password and you will receive your password in your inbox of registered email by this no one else can access your password and your Audios are always safe
5. Folder level view of hidden Audios.
6. Auto Lock: if you forget to exit and your phone get into sleep mode you need not to worry your Audios are still safe as if anyone try to access it they must need your password.
7. Password switch: you can switch your password at any time.
8. 24x7 supports: send a mail a firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get a call-back or instant reply.
9. All premium feature of app are available with this app
10. Memory saver: as compared to other app this app doesn’t slow down your phone by consuming lot of your phone memory as it mainly works with text mode.
11. Unlimited number of Audios can be hide there is no restriction.
12. Support all Audio formats.
Audio hider, Audio lock, hide Audio, safe Audio, secure Audio
How to Use :
Audio hider is a simply designed app so that anyone can use it with an ease. There are two tabs in Audio hider one for gallery Audios and second for hidden Audios, simply choose the Audios you want to hide from phone gallery and hide them and if you want to unhide them just go to hidden Audios tab and select Audios you want to unhide and process it. Forgot Password: If you forgot your password you need not to worry just click forgot password and you will get your password on your registered email address. For any further queries you can contact at email@example.com