Audio Tweet Recorder
by: Jeroen's Apps • 70
Records audio fragments. Playback, email, sms, twitter or put them on facebook.
(1) Post audio-fragments directly to:
- Twitter as audio-tweets
- Put your audio link on Facebook
- Email with link to your audio file.
- SMS with link to your audio file.
(2) Auto-start recording when app is opened (can be disabled)
(3) Extended playback options (pause, rewind, fast forward, etc).
(4) Rename your recorded audio fragments
(5) Keeps recording when you switch to another app (via Home button)
(6) Simultaniously record and playback.
You can now post your audio-fragments as audio-tweets. The audio-files are uploaded to Chirbit (no account needed, but if you have one you can use it) and a tweet is generated with the link to the online Chirbit player. So now you can share audio-files up to 100Mb with all your followers and friends.
About auto-start recording (can be disabled):
Are you also always a few seconds late when trying to record something, like the first words of your baby, or a funny piece on the radio? This app will save you seconds! The recording starts as soon as the app is opened. You don't need to search for the REC button anymore, you don't need to change any setting. You don't need to check if the recording really started. Just open the app and the recording always starts directly. This feature can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- keeps recording when you switch to another app
- optionally starts recording directly when the app is opened.
- extended playback options: play, pause, fast forward, rewind, etc.
- delete your recorded audio fragments one-by-one.
- shows filesize + creation per audio fragment.
- download recorded audio fragments to your computer.
- rename recorded fragments
----- Keywords: -----
upload to Chirbit
Tags: registrazi audio auto start , audio tweet , tapeatalk 設定 , tweet audio recorder , como ver tags de musicas para postar chirbit , chrbit 埋め込み つ , 4 tracks audio recorder , autostart recorder , audio recorder on facebook scirpt