Denon Remote App
by: D+M Group • 6.7K
Say hello to the Denon Remote App for Android! This new App will give you an unprecedented level of command and control over your Denon network ready A/V receiver or Music systems, 2012 or later models.
Control the basic functions of your Denon product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection.
8 customizable home screen short cut buttons allow you to tailor the look and function of the Denon Remote App to suit your needs.
A multi-zone control page lets you adjust power, volume and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Super-fast Internet Radio browsing as well as easy favorite preset and recall capability will make surfing through the 30,000 free stations a breeze. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before.
With the Denon Remote App, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
• Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
• Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
• Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
• Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
• Frequency Direct FM Tuning
• Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
• Volume Limit Setting
• Denon Blu-ray Player Control when paired with ’13/X Series Denon AVR and Denon Blu-ray 2012 Models (*2)
• Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
• AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
• Simple Home Screen Help Display
• Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish) (*3)
*1. During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2. An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models: (Product availability varies depending on regions.)
2015 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X7200WA, AVR-X6200W, AVR-X4200W, AVR-X3200W, AVR-X2200W, AVR-X1200W, AVR-S910W, AVR-S710W
2014 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X5200W, AVR-X4100W, AVR-X3100W, AVR-X2100W, AVR-X1100W, AVR-S900W, AVR-S700W
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X4000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X1000, AVR-E400, AVR-E300
Network AV Receiver: AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
Network Music System: CEOL piccolo (DRA-N5)
* Not compatible with Denon models other than those listed above.
Please update your AVR to the latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure smooth operation with the Denon remote app.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5(OS5.0.0), Samsung Galaxy S4(OS4.4.2), Samsung Galaxy SIII(OS4.1.2), Samsung Nexus S(OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy SII (OS2.3.6), Samsung Galaxy Tab2,
Google(ASUS) Nexus 7 (2013) (OS5.1), Google(ASUS) Nexus 7 (2012) (OS5.1),
Google(LG) Nexus 5 (OS5.0.1), Google(LG) Nexus 4 (OS5.0.1), LG Optimus LTE (OS4.0.4),
Google(HTC) Nexus 9 (OS5.0.1), HTC One X (OS4.2.2)
Google(Motorola) Nexus 6 (OS5.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
Tags: denon remote , denon avr remote , difference denon n7 n8 , denon remote control , denon galaxy app demonstration , denon , denon n8 , dnp720se andoroiddenonアプリの使い方 , avr 3313