Guitarcraft - Creative guitar
by: Digitl • 22
Guitarcraft is a creative musical application that encourages your inner self to experiment with a virtual guitar and try out solos, riffs and new songs.
Let's start with the interface: when you launch the application, you will be presented a main dashboard where you can begin to create new riffs and solos. After creating a brand new slot, tap on the play button and experiment with the virtual strings at your disposal.
As for the technical features, the app contains 24 frets and 6 strings, two tap modes, two vibrato types, metronome, tuning and a long list of extra features which can be read in the developer's description. We must say this is a very complete guitar app with an incredible sound and smoothness in use.
One of the best features of the app is its creative process; in order to facilitate your task, you will be required of two steps: first of all, you'll need to touch all the notes you want in your riff and consequently, you will decide the pacing and the space between them. After that, you can easily rename, delete your songs or create new ones.
Digitl is the developer of Guitarcraft, a very well developed app for music lovers, the perfect tool for practising your skills in composing and become quite a musician.
Tags: guitarcraft para andoid , guitarcraft creative guitar , guitarcraft gratis , guitarcraft , guitarcraft creative , guitarcraft creative guitar pro
by Ana , Appszoom
May 03, 2013
Guitar workstation for composing guitar riffs and solos, encouraging you to experiment and use you creativity. Nail your guitar riffs and solos wherever you are, and experiment and explore new angles as a guitar player.
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped are recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (press record button) to fully form the guitar riff or solo
• playback mode with guitar humanizing up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string and palm muting
• metronome and song tempo modification
• guitar amp simulator with high and low gain
• 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency application optimized specificly for the Android platform
1. On start screen, create a guitar new riff or guitar solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played on the guitar.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a guitar solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the guitar tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a guitar riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform"
"A very well developed app for music lovers."