by: NantMobile LLC • 1.8K
Recognize any music or live TV, barcodes, and even products and objects around you. A tap of the iD button will tell you what you are looking at or listening to and enable you to research, compare, share, buy and more. You can browse the physical world using your iPhone with the iD Browser app!
- Like the music that’s playing? Choose iD Music mode to recognize the song. Add it to your favorites, download it, find concert dates & tickets, and discover new songs & streaming radio stations specifically recommended for you based on your tags.
- Want even more music? Listen all day long with iD Radio, our streaming radio service with hundreds of stations and UNLIMITED song skipping! Find songs you love or discover something new. You can also recognize a song and receive recommended iD Radio channels.
- Shopping for something? Choose iD Code or iD Image mode to scan products. You’ll see information including photos, product details, price comparisons, related offers, and price history. You can also set price watch alerts to track the price of products you recognize and instantly get notified when the price drops ensuring you buy at the best price!
- Want to learn more about the TV show you are watching? Point your phone at the TV and identify live TV shows to learn more about the episode, see the cast, photos, read related articles and more!
- Keep track of your iD activity in your Profile. See your iD History, Favorites List, Price Watch List, and Saved Offers. Everything you recognize is stored in iD History so you can go back and review anytime. When you set up a profile you can access it from any device you want, ensuring you are never more than a tap away from the information you need. You can also access your profile from iDBrowser.com!
Check out Trending Now or Top 20 to see what others are discovering in iD Browser or just dive in and start browsing the physical world yourself!
We are constantly working to improve what you can recognize and how you can engage with the world around you. Follow us on Twitter @iDbrowser or Facebook at facebook.com/idbrowser to hear about the latest.
Tags: cvjuo , id browser , in8 id